Thursday, April 16, 2020
- ePrescription and eEncounter FHIR based Objects for Telemedicine interoperability.
- The same eObjects can also be used for Referral across Primary, Secondary and Tertiary care.
- Epidemiological Surveillance is the next big thing. We will need eEncounter, ePrescription and eDischarge Objects to fetch the data from disparate OPD/IPD HIS/EMR systems.
- eObjects act as a Standard Output Format in these use cases.
- eEncounter Note
- ePrescription and
- eDischarge Summary
- Presentation on what are eObjects and How to use it
- eObjects v1 Details: Version Deprecated but kept for Historical reference.
- eObjects v2 Details: Current version in use.
- eDischarge Summary v3 Including the recommendations from NRCeS
- Download Sample eEncounter in JSON Format
- Download Sample ePrescription in JSON Format
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Healthcare in Concurrent list.
- GST Council model - Healthcare Council.
- Declare Healthcare as Fundamental Right.
- Roadmap 60%, 80% and then 100% UHC.
- Portability of Healthcare like telecom.
- Declare Hospital as Infrastructure Sector.
- AI based Health Delivery information Systems (HDIS) for Medical Colleges. Catch them young. Publish Standards based HDIS (like Android model). Let the vendors put their own skin on top.
- Social Media type Knowledge Management (KM) built on National Knowledge Network (NKN) across public sector and private sector hospitals for knowledge sharing across secondary, tertiary.
- Setup 150k Jan Aushadhi stores with Telemedicine kiosk for primary care.
- Health insurance Claims in Standard electronic format.
- Aadhaar allowed for Beneficiary Registry.
- Aadhaar allowed for Provider Registry.
- Facility Registry for Hospital Empanelment.
- Disease Registries for NCD.
- Organ Donation by default while issuing driving license, voter ID. Uncheck if person doesn't want to donate.
- Institutionalized Mission Mode National Digital Health Authority (NDHA).
Dr. Ramachandran Balaji - Chair
Digital Health Industry Leader
Prof. Dennis Streveler - Co-Chair
International Digital Health Evangelist
Mr. Bhavish Sood - Co-Chair
Ex-Gartner Digital Transformation Leader
Dr. Krishna Reddy
Country Director - India
ACCESS Health International
Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Head of Department - Digital Health
Access Health International